Tuesday 6 September 2016

Yoga and party? Say whaaaaat?

Unexpected I had another day off last sunday. That meant for me finally going out and having a proper party with my friends on a saturday night. It's been really long ago I went really out here. I may be judged now on this point (but to say I am ok with that ;-). But yes, I am a yoga teacher and yes I like party and even enjoying some drinks. I don't do it very often anymore. Even if I am teaching yoga I still have a social and private life and no I am not a 100% dedicated yogi. I am not even vegetarian. And I know that doesn't make a bad teacher out now. Balance is the key ;-)
So I arrived on saturday at my friends place and after a nice guitar session with my favourite indonesian songs we left and went dancing. You must know that in Canggu most bars and clubs close at midnight, latest 1 am. But I was such in a good mood and still didn't have enough, and those who know me well, know nothing can stop me. So my poor friend Budy has to go with me to Sandbar. I don't really like Sandbar, even the location is directly on the beach, as always when I went there something stupid happened. Remember, my scooter got stolen there at my very Bali beginning. We met Agell and some another friends and really had a nice party evening.
Arrived home safe and sound....Ok, I thought I lost my shoes there..once again, but found them locked in the scooter. At least just one was broken ;-)


@Pretty Poison with Isi (my favourite neighbour), Vanessa, Juda and Ringo


@Sandbar with Budy



@Sandbar with Agell and Budy

No comments:

Post a Comment