Wednesday 3 February 2016

In love with Goa and new friends....

It's already my 3rd week hier in Patnem Beach/Goa and I really feel sooo good. Starting realizing that my new life is not that bad, my yoga practice improve every single day, and even if I still really miss all my lovely colleagues, I am honest, I don't miss my old work. Not even a minute.
How do my days look like? 
Waking up at 6:30
ashtanga yoga selfpractise 7-9
pranayama/meditation 9-10
breakfast 10-11 (mostly very short, and trying to catch some sun at the beach)
11-1 anatomy/alignment
1-1:40 lunch
and then until 6 various classes like technical workshops (backbending, transitions or jump back/jump thru, ayurveda, teaching methodology, technical flow, ...)
enjoying the amazing sunset
Dinner at 7
afterwards going for a coffee outside, meeting people or just go very early to bed.










Our second weekend passed and we really had fun. Went to Palolem for dinner and some gin&tonics with my two girls, Danielle and Katie. Met some new people there and had a lovely evening. 
Don't ask how I came back home, my mom may read this post, too ;-) I just can assure you, Goa is not dangerous, nobody kills you hear at night. So peeps, don't believe everything whats on news.
Today I passed my teaching assessment. Teached an ashtanga yoga led class for 90 minutes and it went better than I ever expected.
As much as I am happy that we are in the assessments, I am getting sad, because already next week some new people which I met and closed in my heart will leave this lovely place here. Everything goes too quick.
And I realized, I fall in love everyday. I simply fall in love with people and places! And leaving them always makes me sad.....







No comments:

Post a Comment