Sunday 21 February 2016

How's life in Goa

After finishing my teacher training I directly went to "work". I am teaching the ashtanga led class every morning (except sundays) and I had to do a slow class, too. Never did one before, never attended one before, tried to do best as I could. By myself I really wasn't happy with my class, but at the end I got nice feedback.
Slowly the life here in Patnem starts to be a routine. Usually I wake up by myself at 6:00 in the morning, I enjoy every morning a walk on the beach, I am always lost in the sounds of the waves and the smell of the ocean.....I prepare my intention for the class afterwards.
Teaching the led class fills me up with joy and it's getting better every day. Still struggle sometimes with some english worlds, but already feel so much better. Looking at my students while in savasana is a great feeling!
As some friends for the course are still around we go for a coffee, we lay on the beach catching some sun and swim in the ocean, we eat o lot of great indian food (slowly getting round here, oh oh). Sometimes we go to Palolem for shopping, partying or just for a dinner.
I really enjoy the time with the people here I met the last weeks and closed into my heart.
Meanwhile I know so many local people here, they always smile, "good morning Daniiiiii", I really love them and sooo shamefull, that I can't keep their names like they do with mine.
Still have 10 days more here to stay before I head to Bali, but I already know, saying goodbye here is going to be heavy, as usual.
This morning I attended the slow flow class of my friend Viki and she put the intention on appreciate the things you have and don't desire things you don't have. Remember the things you appreciate now were once those you wished for. Exactly. I am very grateful for being here, realizing that my dreams came true: I am living on the beach and I teach yoga...
















No comments:

Post a Comment