Wednesday 2 March 2016

Bye India

Six weeks later I am packing my backpack again and saying once again goodbye to Goa... After 6 great weeks, great time, great friends. I am really sad leaving all this behind me, but my heart is full of so many lovely memories, which will stay forever there.
I spent the last two weeks of teaching every morning my beloved ashtanga led class. I even taught 3 flow (slow-, heart and hip-opening flow) classes. First of them I really didn't like but....I really started getting into it. Maybe my friend Mert was the reason. We both went a bit tipsy to the class :-)
Every day, when my students went into savasana, I sat there in front of them and just observed them....Observed their calm breaths...I realize that I finally found that, what really makes me happy and I exactly know now, that my decision leaving my previous job and Germany was the best decision I ever made in my life.


As my friends Sacha, Jo and Mert were still around, we spent every day together....Do you guys know the movie "Eat, Pray, Love"? Julia Roberts started in Italy with eat. I definitely can say, my "eat" was in India. OMG! We ate..several times a day, a lot of tandoori fish and paneer (cottage cheese) in every possible variation and tones of cheese naan bread. We had a lot of masala chais and caffe latte. We even "created" masala chai only with coconut milk, which "Nirvana" (the place where we lived) only prepared for us. There are no words to describe how I felt with those 3 humans. Love isn't enough. I especially spent most time with Sacha, my little swiss brother (I finally have my little brother, Mom :-). We even learnt some nepalese vocabulary. Chikini (beautiful) and alakalak (separated). You guys have no idea how often you can use these 2 words to do a conversation :-)







On my last sunday we spent the day all together, plus Beatrix and Julia (who came back again from Bali to see us). We had soooo much fun, went to this lonely lovely beach called Cabo Rama by scooters, had fun doing Yoga and Acroyoga on the beach, but most fun we had trying taking some under water pictures....It didn't really work :-)









Saying goodbye to my friends, my dogs Shanti and Lady, my teachers and al the local people around was super sad for me...But I am ready for my new adventure called Bali.
Thank you everybody who spent time with me, especially to my lovely 3s, for all the memories....Goodbye Goa, goodbye Patnem Beach.











No comments:

Post a Comment