Tuesday 22 March 2016

Gili Air - the biggest love...

As my new friends Anja, Mike and Agus wanted to go to Gili Air they didn't have to asked twice :-) I booked my ticket and took the first boat in the morning from Padang Bai to be as soon as possible there....Back on Gili Air! I think there's no place on this earth more than I love Gili Air...ok maybe my small village in Serbia, but even not that much. I just jump of the boat and went directly to my room to Toro Toro Bungalows, which are run by my friend Ramzy...This crazy lovely Lombok guy, always laughing, smiling, funny and crazy. And my second run was of course my old home, the Beach Club. Meeting all this lovely people Nurul, Miska, Rusly, Ilham....once again....I can't describe the feeling! Happiness.






We spent 6 days in total there, being on holidays (ok it sounds weird that I am going for holidays :-) but yes) jumped into the ocean for hours, got a lot of tan, ate tons of sasak food again and yes..we had some Bintangs. Mike and me went for diving with Oceans5 with our great guide Safari but unfo I had so problems with equalizing, my ears pained like crazy, so I had to go up again :-( but at least we saw a funeral jorunna nudi.
We met this crazy funny guy Mike and he joined our group the last days. Went to the Lucky's Bar party (which music I didn't like that much), nothing but laughter and fun. We enjoyed the sunset at Mowie's Bar. I went for yoga to this special place called Mandalablue Yoga at Blue Marine Dive place. Sooo great! Maite led us thru a genius morning flow class.











Unfortunately on our last evening and in the middle of a great party, Anja found a baby cat ob the street and she brought it to me. As everybody know me, animals mean everything to me. This tinny girl was simply too young, I think around 3 weeks old. I accordingly left the party, keeping the cat in my bra to give her warmth as good as I could. She slept the night very close to me and on the next morning she was so weak, she just had some water and wasn't able to drink some milk. I desperately tried to find her mom, but I couldn't. I also wasn't able to take her with me to Bali :-( so I had to leave her back at a spa center, who promised me to take care of her, but to be honest I think this little heart didn't made it anymore. I try to avoid thinking of her but her eyes and the tinny paws broke my heart and bring tears to my eyes...I hope you are okay, little girl, wherever you may be now :-(





No comments:

Post a Comment