Friday 1 April 2016

It's not always sunshine in paradise...

it sometimes rains...Nearly everyday for a short time, because it's still the rainy saison. What's the difference to home? It's still hot here :-)
Some of you maybe think, and yes I have to admit that all my pictures just show happy times, that I am permanently happy. At the end the most time I am....but there are some days when I am not, which is completely normal. I already mentioned that I feel a kind of homesickness.... This is a feeling I didn't knew before. I was texting my friends back home and was super annoying :-( until I woke up 3 days before telling to myself, what a fool I am. Finally I am there, where I wanted to be, finally I have enough time to study Indonesian language, finally time to practice yoga the half day. And what am I doing? Crying high level....So this is the moment when I told to myself to stop it!
I am in Ubud now, the Bali Spirit Festival is ongoing. Jo and Grace, my friends I met at Krantis in India are here and yesterday finally my lovely friend Ruth arrived :-). Ruth and I attended the 200 hrs yoga teacher training at Krantis last year together.
If I should describe Ubud with one word it would be: GREEN! It's green where ever you look around. And all of these lovely smiling people. No matter where you are! And everybody is just helpful. I feel home here definitely.
Yesterday Ruth and I went to Seminyak. We rented a motorbike and trusted first to Google Maps. Of course we got completely lost somewhere in Denpasar. We drove streets I would never find again...but...you just have to ask the local people. The way back we just drove...And always asked. Man, I never trust Google Maps again. Only the local people. Don't really know how to express my love to them here.
How we spend our days? We do yoga, eat a lot and go to parties. We went out with a real Ubud Rockstar who showed us some really cool places in Ubud with good live music and nightlife. I hug a lot of street dogs every night, of course :-) and I go to the market every morning, meanwhile my Indonesian language is that good that I can order my food, buying stuff and have some small talks. Improving every day more and more...























No comments:

Post a Comment