Monday 7 March 2016

Canggu - It's paradise

I couldn't wait to be back in Bali again! Already on the airport seeing all these smiling balinese people....I knew: I am finally home.


Of course I had the discussion about the price with the prepaid taxis. It's not the first time! But I learnt already how to deal so I just had to pay the price which is really written down...and not a "special one".  I decided to go directly to Canggu (and really to skip Kuta for the first time in my life). Never been in Canggu before, so no idea where exactly to start. After more than one hour walking around, trying to find a place to stay, with my super heavy luggage (aaaaaargh!!! I am definitely going to reduce it now, otherwise my neck is going to break completely) I found a lovely guesthouse.
I am staying in a super lovely community with 3 surfers and one local guy, Dee, who is more than super friendly. He always teach us where to find good and cheap local food, where the food market is and the best thing is, he teaches me the language. Doing better every day.



I said it already, I stopped making plans as they usually never work for me. Same case: I thought I will come to Canggu, stay here 2 nights, go to Seminyak and Uluwatu and stay there for maybe 2-3 nights. Situation now: I am already 5 days and Canggu and just decided to stay 9 nights more before I (maybe :-) head to Gilis or Lembongan.
Canggu is simply too cool....It's defo a surfer paradise and a super place to eat healthy. It is very easy to be vegetarian here. Easy living!




Trying to find a job here...For now it doesn't look too good. Why so many more people stole my idea, of going to Bali and being a yoga teacher? :-) but I still live with the motto "Be patient. Everything is coming to you in the right moment". So many good things happened already to me in my life so I am sure this one will happen, too.
For now I am just enjoying being here....Spending time at Old Man's beach & bar, eating healthy at Crate's and Betelnut, dancing at Deus Ex Machina...And maaaaan: dating the most beautiful human I ever met :-)
















No comments:

Post a Comment