Tuesday 17 May 2016

4 months abroad...

It's been 4 months already now since I left Germany and my previous life behind me....Looking back now, sitting in my bed at 3 o'clock in the morning, as I am suffering from a really bad food poisoning, it feels so much longer. Maybe because so many things just happened. The journey started in India and finally brought be to Bali, a place I always wanted to live, at least for a while.
What's new? As meanwhile several times mentioned, to work in Bali is very very difficult, to get a work permit for a job even worse. I have to admit, that I thought, it's easier before I came here. And it's surreal, how many people can't believe it.
After more than 30 yoga places who declined, said no or just being ignoring me (which is really sad, as people sometimes really forgot how they once started) a new lovely place opened in Canggu and they invited me to teach 3 free classes, which were a kind of my interview. And yes! They want to give it a try with me. Now my application for the work permit runs and once it should work, I will be officially working as yoga teacher in Bali.
Once again, even in Bali the life is not offered on a silver plate and everybody who lives here goes thru some dirty roads before they walk on clouds.
I am wondering a bit, as lately I got asked several times, if all my photos here are fake and how do I really feel. Hmmm I really have to smile a little bit, as....why should they be fake? At the end I am writing this blog since I started packing more or less and I think I was really very true. As you would really read all my words, you would realize that of course I had some rough times here, but at the end I am where I want to be and I don't have to pretend something else. So once again: I am super happy, I am free, I am finally living the life, I always wanted to have. And all the pictures are real. This is just my life here, believe it or not! And all the pictures with dogs are for real as well. Meanwhile I have several animal friends here around me.
Lately my lovely friend Monica, who I met in India in January, visited me and we spent such a great times here together. I enjoyed her company so much. Monica is one of the most wonderful people I ever met, so easy going. We shared a lot of coffee (still the best one at Gypsy Bali) and coconuts, chats and food. I hope to see her soon again my lovely friend and thank you so much for the wonderful time <3














No comments:

Post a Comment