Thursday 12 May 2016

Next tick on the bucket list....

Not many people, maybe only my closest friends know, that my first big love Maki died by motobike accident on his 17th birthday. Since than, motobikes scarred me like crazy. I was never able enjoying a ride....Since several months this changed. I started enjoying the rides with several guys and I started riding a scooter (ok this is not really a proper motobike) and I really really love my cute scoopie here in Bali. But this begun being not enough anymore. Always when I saw or just heard one of this nice machines, who are driving around here in Canggu, I simply felt in love. I put this on my bucket list (after diving, skydiving, living abroad...) But I never drove a motobike before, I even don't have the licence for it. But I live in Bali, and the things are slightly different here :-) My bro, Agustin, told me two days before: "Hermana, we rent now one and I will teach you how to ride it!" Said, done! I sat on this powerful monster and tried to drive my first meters. How to describe this feeling, sitting on this 225 PS strong machine, feeling the power....AMAZING!!!!! 5 hours ride around Canggu and I felt sore, painful wrists, stiff, dumb but as well: completely in love.
Maki, this one is only for you....I know that you are smiling down now on me from heaven! You are always in my heart and on my mind as soon as I sit on this bike again! And I finally understand, why you loved it so much..


No comments:

Post a Comment