Monday 11 July 2016

Dangerous ha....Hati hati in Bali

I always thought if I die here, it will probably happen in the crazy traffic, driving too fast. Driving at night, maybe sometimes with some blood in the Bintang ;-), rocky and muddy roads, suddenly appearing rice patties, sand in the curves and often too fast is usually a guarantee for accidents here...But I realized latest today. No, traffic is not going to kill me. Falling objects are....It started already in India. In my first week I woke up at night, because parts of the roof top plates crashed down on me, as a coconut crashed down pretty hard. Days later a coconut crashed down next to a swinging bed, only maybe a breath away from me and hurt one of my yoga mates...instead of me as I was supposed to sit exactly there, where she was. Last week I was sitting in our shared kitchen as suddenly the roof over the terrace just came partly down...Nearly getting a heart attack I was just quiet sitting there and hopping that the roof over my head is still ok, not able to move and inform the owner.
And today yeah.....Guess what? An empty coconut shell, filled with a heavy plant, crashed exactly down, next to me, while I was enjoying my tasty lunch...Hmmm so I came now to the point, that all those objects still try to bring me down one day :-)
Over all those killing attacks, I just found this one and just look at those eyes...No Bali, I am still not ready to die here as long as you are giving me reasons like this to enjoy you for a bit longer...


No comments:

Post a Comment