Wednesday 5 October 2016

Grateful...

A friend asked me some days before what am I grateful for in the moment... Well there are many things
I am grateful to do what I love, for living on a tropical island, the first thing I see in the morning are my beloved palmtrees, having a family who is always there for me, being healthy....
Furthermore I am happy to get "local" every single day. Meanwhile I just like to talk in indonesian, refusing to answer in english anymore and I learnt how to eat with hands (no cutlery anymore needed) and how NOT to use toilet paper anymore :-) just getting washed the local style :-)
My favourite dish meanwhile is Lalapan. It's rice with some cucumber and tomato slices, chicken, tempe (pressed soy beans) and super spicy sambal... But it taste best if you share it with your family ❤️

Maan, Antoq, Budy, Dedi, Agell, Isi, me and loads of Lalapan



1 comment:

  1. Wow ! Looking for a pic of Canggu shortcut...I discovered this blog ! For precisely 1 month....I was in OMG Warung and I remember you Mädels (and Budy and Maan too...) !
    It's really funny !
    I'm a yoga practitioner too and I wish good luck in your new job ! ;)
    Canggu inspired me to leave my country and explore myself traveling through Asia !
    Follow your way and never give up !
    <3

    ReplyDelete