Friday 21 October 2016

Life is a game

The past 2 years were not really good for me. I had to do so many decisions, I had to fight for some of my rights, I lost 2 friends and my beloved cousin too early, I had to deal with my inside, if I am doing everything right, leaving my previous life, my cat, my friends and family behind me and start something new. But what is really the right decision? You can only reflect afterwards and say yes or no.
So since january this year everything changed, my job and my private life. Absolutely everything. Never even having an idea how many possibilities and how much easiness my life is going to bring me. Today I feel easy and life doesn't feel heavy and serious anymore. It is simply a game.
Leaving my "old" life behind me taught me so many things. There will always be people who are going to critice you or tell you what is the best for you. Yes, how I like this!!!! Only you can do and decide what is the best for you. To be honest I just don't care about this. Not anymore. I did earlier, tried to be friend with everybody and wanted all to like me.
The last two years felt so heavy to me. I spent so many hours at the office (some of them just for nothing, but to be the entertainer for a boss, who was thrilling us with all his idiotic ideas), tried to be on time to my yoga teaching, tried to meet my friends, to be there for my parents. How many times  I just felt down in my bed and slept. I was tired, I absolutely had no time for nothing anymore what I call my passion. I completely stopped painting. I stopped be creative. I even speed up my own yoga practice just to save some time. Was it all worth, all the money I earned (and I earned pretty good)? No it wasn't. Because I wasn't happy. Since I changed everything, and started following my passion, life seems to reward me with so many good things. Everything just happens when it's time.
Earlier I tried to be perfect, my apartment has to be perfect, my clothes, everything in my office. Nowadays I don't care anymore if I have 2-3 kilos more, I even don't really wear shoes anymore and my hair is messy. But yes, this seems to be me, and I finally feel happy with myself and I am perfect how I am and not how media and people want to see me. I got really lazy, a feeling I never knew before and shall I tell you something? It feels pretty good (ok, ignore please this one point from my previous post :-)) I only do things when I am in the mood for them and not because I have to. My favorite word since I live in Bali is laterrrrrr (of course with a rolling r ;-)
My magic rule today is letting go. Letting go on the past, situations and people in my life. If people or friends are meant to be in your life, and it doesn't matter how many years you were friends, they will stay there, it doesn't matter how far you are or how often you stay in touch. If you don't learn to let go, a heaviness will always follow you.
Life is pretty simple! It's your own decision how complicated you create it. Life gives you everyday new chances, new signs, it's just up to YOU, if you follow them or not.
This post is not meant to thrill you to go the radical way as I did. I just want to encourage you, to follow your passion, not to take life to serious anymore, at the end we all have to go one day, so try to create this amount of time as easy and happy as you can. Don't take everything to serious, take a deep breath and relax. And you will see, how easy everything just starts being.

Be happy, be silly, be wild at heart!




No comments:

Post a Comment