Monday 8 August 2016

Life just don't gives you lemons.....

and if, it's not always a worse thing! And no, you don't need tequila for it. My Balilife gives me at the moment the juiciest and yellowest lemons or more redest strawberries at the moment...when I was asked last week by a friend if I would like to take care of his house and the two dogs, while he enjoys a surf week, it didn't took me even two seconds to say yes. I packed my stuff and moved into his gorgeous jungle beach house in Pantai Seseh, which is aprox 7 km away from Canggu. Seseh is a very small village surrounded by green rice fields and full of palm- and bananatrees and yes, in Seseh live the nicest Balinese local people I ever met.
My week was full of stillness, as the house is located in the middle of the Seseh jungle, the big garden full of palmtrees and millions of different Baliplants. You hear nothing but the fresh breeze and sometimes some geckos and frogs. I treated myself with meditation in the morning, fresh pressed watermelon juices, Yoga sessions in the garden and long swimmings in the pool full with beautiful and well smelling frangipani flowers. From my bed I had the most beautiful view of sunrising above juicy green rice fields, while I was listening to the silent breathing of the lovely doggies sleeping next to my bed. Walking the dogs twice a day along the absolutely empty Seseh beach, listening and getting lost in the sound of the waves, relaxing on the sunbed cuddling the dogs, filled my heart even more with love and in the past days I finally found my inner peace and realized, how f...ing amazing my life at the moment is. I love the vibrant Canggu life, but spending the time here in the small place like Seseh, far away from the crazy traffic, drunk tourists and loud places I felt like going on holidays.
















No comments:

Post a Comment